Elvira at Dubai Hills Estate by Emaar

AED 2,319,888
Favorite
Your search results
Newly Released

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • November 22, 2023
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1,063 ft2
Property Id : 33933
Price: AED 2,319,888
Property Size: 1,063 ft2
Bedrooms: 2
Developer: Emaar

Description

Welcome to Elvira at Dubai Hills Estate by Emaar! Elvira is a refuge of luxurious living within Dubai Hills Estate, and it is only a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Dubai, where you will find the city’s business, financial and retail emporia !

This community has everything you may want, including spacious 1 to 3 bedroom homes, open green areas surrounded with treas. It is even in convenient proximity to a variety of educational, retail, medical, recreational and social amenities.

 

The development comes with 2 buildings with a Ground floor and 16 floors each. It has 892 residential units out of which 329 units are 1bedeoom, 344 units are 2 bedrooms and 288 are 3 bedroom apartments / townhouses and duplex penthouses

The average size of a 1 bedroom is 700sq ft with a starting price of 1.3M Dirhams. The average size of a 2 bedroom apartment is 1,100 sqft for starting price of 2M Dirhams and the average size of 3 bedroom apartment is 1,600 sqft with a starting price of 3.1M Dirhams.

This development comes with an easy payment plan of 80/20 where you pay the first 80 percent in 8 different installments during construction and the remaining 20 percent upon completion. Set to be ready by December 2026!!!

 

Submit your details and someone will get in touch shortly to provide you with more details


    City:
    Country: United Arab Emirates
    Open In Google Maps
    Interior Details
    Gym
    Other Features
    Golf Courses
    Gym
    Nearby restaurants and cafes
    Swimming pool
    AED 9,924.73
    per month
    • Principal and Interest
    • Property Tax
    • HOO fees
    AED 9,924.73

    Similar Listings

    Sales
    Newly Released

    The Sapphire by Damac

    Starting From AED 2,160,000
    Standing majestically against the Dubai skyline, The Sapphire is an architectural marvel, [more]
    Standing majestically against the Dubai skyline, The Sapphire is an architectural marvel, a testament to opulent li [more]
    Sales
    Under Construction

    Cello by Taraf

    Starting From AED 588,000
    In Harmony With Your Lifestyle The distinctive architecture and chic, bright and calming i [more]
    In Harmony With Your Lifestyle The distinctive architecture and chic, bright and calming interiors of CELLO by Tara [more]
    430 ft2more details
    Sales
    Newly Released

    Damac Volta Tower

    Starting From AED 2,496,000
    Luxury apartments on Sheikh Zayed Road | Architectural Masterpiece Volta, a 60-storey arch [more]
    Luxury apartments on Sheikh Zayed Road | Architectural Masterpiece Volta, a 60-storey architectural masterpiece, pr [more]
    1,031 ft2more details
    Sales
    Newly Released
    Pre-Construction

    Altitude de GRISOGONO by Damac

    Starting From AED 1,180,000
    Ascend to a lifestyle of opulence at Altitude de GRISOGONO, Dubai’s newest icon, whe [more]
    Ascend to a lifestyle of opulence at Altitude de GRISOGONO, Dubai’s newest icon, where urban living goes abov [more]
    424 ft2more details
    • Submit your details and someone will get in touch shortly to provide you with more details


        +971 4 494 1222 WhatsApp

        Click here to request a call back from the property developer

      • Advanced Search

        AED 0 to AED 25,000,000

      • Mortgage Calculator

      Compare Listings

      Aman